swapped h pipes! vids!!!

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
pulled the o/r prochamber off and swapped it to a mac o/r h... the car sounds waaaaaaaay better...dont get me wrong i liked the sound of the prochamber but it was just too quiet for me...the car sounded like it was stock with just a set of mufflers....now it sounds like it did when i had stock manifolds and an o/r h...i love it.....people will now turn there heads when i drive by...im excited cause i can actually hear the car when im cruising arond town and i can hear my cams now!!!!!! the pro chamber killed all lope from the cams....its still not a heavy lope becase the stupid guy that sorta tuned my car has the idle set at 980 but when i take it to vmp it will be set back to 850...enjoy!

have to post links cause for some reason the embed codes wont work for me..

idle and quick rev:
YouTube - Hi Tech stage 2's rev

idle:
YouTube - Hi Tech stage 2 idle

im guessing the condensation thats coming out if from doing the swap early in the morning :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

thanks! not sure about power because the chode that tuned my car sucks and when i finally got him to retune it he still wasnt able to tune it correctly....

im guessing 300ish but idk...with his crap ass tune i wouldnt be suprised if i was only making 100hp lol

oh there was one thing ive noticed between the h and the pro chamber....with the pc the car was a little more tourqey feeling. i drive on the highway to work and at 70+ i can tap the pedal and it would have the put you in the seat torque feeling...with the h i dont have that feeling...still powerful feeling but not as much :shrug: