Sweet my stang is on mustangweek.com homepage

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, That would defently be a long haul for the both of you. If the last time you have been was back in 02 I bet It has grown alot sence then. I've been every year sence 07 and I feel like I get more involved in the events every year Iam thinking I might enter the car show this year maybe, my car aint all about the bling its just a clean stock lookin 94 gt. I dont normally see alot of car's our years mostly the newer one's so it would be great to see some more 94-95's.

Awesome news man. Nothing spells accomplishment like Magazine recognition. I know my balls would be tingling if my Mustang made it in a publication.

Kurt

The one thing I learned about Magazines, is that they like photo quality. If you are good at photography, and send in good pictures, it really doesn't matter how signifigant your modifications are in the scope of Mustang progress. The other thing I noticed, is that SN-95s are so yesterday. We really do represent a blip in the history of stangs. I see very few SN-95s featured in Magazines today. It's almost all new edges, SN-197s or old fox bodies.

Kurt

Yeah and almost every one of those fox bodies is a big n littles wearing coupe with a race motor and stripped interior. Same ole crap every month. And S197's.. nuff said.

I don't have a problem reading about a built new edge as they (aside from the 03/04 Cobra's) were underdogs too. If you want your SN95 in a magazine you have have something that's different from every other SN on the road!