T5 to T56 swap in foxbody

gatorstang

Feb 6, 2006
roanoke,va
I am getting ready to try this I am buying m7003-h from ford motorsport. All they can tell me is that I have to make crossmember and driveshaft modifications. I was hoping somebody has done this and could be more specific as to what changes to make. I checked on finding a conversion kit but nobody would sell just the kit they wanted me to but the trans from them as well. By the way I read thru all of the posts before I ask so as not to duplicate a thread and this site rocks, I wish I had found this place earlier.

• Sponsors (?)

I just got off the phone with both D&D and www.bieberfever.com and neither company will sell me the brack kit and speedo cable unless I buy the trans from them to . Which I can't do because I am getting a great deal from my local FMS shop and I do not have to pay 200.00 freight.
Looks like I am going to have to make my own crossmember work and have my alum driveshaft shortened by 1.5 inches, my big hang up now is the speedo cable , from the article it looks like I need a longer speedo cable . Does anybody know the part #??
Also on another thread thanks for the great info on routing clutch cables