TCI makes MANUAL tranny?

kpack5982

Yeah, it was pretty stiff, but eventually a buddy
Jul 13, 2005
Granger, IA
I was talking to a buddy this weekend and he has a 95 with a few mods and was telling me that he has a TCI MANUAL 5 speed transmission. He was saying his rear end must be shot because he has a $5,000 TCI trany in his car and that it's built for over 600lb/ft torque. I was kinda skeptical because I didn't know of any manual TCI trannies so i looked it up and I haven't been able to find anything. I know they make autos but... Manuals? I know they make powerglides with manual valve body, but his is manual for sure. Anyone know anything about this?

• Sponsors (?)

:bang: Well he bought the car for like 8900 from a local "mustang" dealer. The place specializes in mustangs kinda and does a little this and that, but I think they told him wrong. As I was looking the most expensive one I saw was like 2000 or so. Anyone out there have any other experience with tci? or if maybe they have gm manuals or something. I know the place the guy bought his car and they tried to sell me an 89 that used to be a nebraska patrol car for like 5500 and it needed paint, had 160,000 miles and was kinda ****ty on the inside. Plus a friend of mine got exhaust put on his car for like 1200.00 and that just consisted of mac offroad h and flowmaster back from that. No headers included:bang: .