test drove a few cars cause i was bored the other day...

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
first i went down to the local ford dealer and test drove an 03 gt. And i must say, the 4.6 kinda dissapoints me. i know the powerband is completely different from the fox, but even so, i was not impressed at all. i did however like the interior and seats, and the overall refinement of the car, though if i had to won one it'd probably have to have some kind of power adder.

and then for a COMPLETE joke, i drove an 04 hyundai tiburioun gt v6. and let me say, it's not too bad for only being rated at 170hp. the seats wereVERY supportive, the interior did look nice, but had the usual cheap car feel, and the shifter and clutch felt absolutely awful, but other then that, i thought it wasn't bad, definately wouldn't buy one, but it was cool to go rail on it for a few.

the thing that sucks is i went to about every dealer in town trying to rail on cars, but they either didnt have any cool ones, or they had to have a credit check before the test drive (i.e. evo's and sti's. hey man, you gotta know your competition)

• Sponsors (?)