The city should really think about letting people know they are doing stuff like this

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
Well i got home today and I pull up to see my mom climbing in the attic. My little sister told me there was smoke coming from the 3 pipes on the roof. Then I look down the road and can see the smoke coming from every house on the block, and even from some spots in the ground. I saw some trucks down the road so I went ask them if they were doing that and they were like "Oh yea we are just pumping steam to check all the pipes"

Thanks for letting me know before hand. idiots. I wonder how many people called the fire department.

• Sponsors (?)

shouldn't they be focusing on building better levees?

lol...that's wierd man

Not where I live. the nearext river is FAR away.
This is just the city, so they have nothing to do with New Orleans.

But yea, today they must have been doing it all over town because I thought there was a HUGE fire. There was smoke/steam everywhere.

And if you have steam coming from anywhere other than your vent pipes, then you should worry. It's kind of the same thing as hydroblasting your pipes, except that is to remove residue. If there is a leak they will find it by the water vapors escaping through crack in the pipe joints. Leave the city alone. It'll only smell like sewer for a few more days, LOL.

And if you have steam coming from anywhere other than your vent pipes, then you should worry. It's kind of the same thing as hydroblasting your pipes, except that is to remove residue. If there is a leak they will find it by the water vapors escaping through crack in the pipe joints. Leave the city alone. It'll only smell like sewer for a few more days, LOL.

Thank God the smell dosent linger. I went take a wiff of it to see if it was smoke and man. :eek: