The euro lights!!!!!!!!

Greetings from Iceland ;)

DSCN1129.jpg

P6280179.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

idk im just kinda freaked out about buying headlights on ebay that are 110, and all the pics i see arent really like those, so i didnt know if he got good ones or the same cheaper ones going around thats all....i mean he put a NASTY paintjob on his car im sure he'd get good lights?

like i said thats the exact pair i want thats the reason i asked, no sense in buying something and not being satisfied

I wish I could tell you where they came from. I could email the guy tomorrow and find out for you if you would like. Send me a PM and remind me and I can track him down and find out exactly where they came from. I personally think they look MEAN in the day and at night!

I wish I could tell you where they came from. I could email the guy tomorrow and find out for you if you would like. Send me a PM and remind me and I can track him down and find out exactly where they came from. I personally think they look MEAN in the day and at night!

Blue Oval Industries.

I have the same exact headlights, bought em brand new from there :nice:

http://www.blueovalindustries.com/products.php?pid=778

Here is my piece to add as a member of the euro smoked headlights club anonymous

IMG_1184.jpg

If you're interested in a set of APC projectors (which they supposedly don't make anymore), send me a PM. They are still in the original box. I never installed them 'cuz I smacked that car up and decided on the diamond clear ones for the new one.

my custom projectors... made all by myself...
493835_29_full.jpg

493835_32_full.jpg

bottom pic is the test fit pic... before painting the shrouds black... hence the pink-bondo look...
hard to see them from the outside unless they are actually on...

hahaha rice, hey i got black euro tails on my car. But thats as rice as ill get. now its time to get rid of my spoiler (no not an aluminum one-thats dumb looking) and get a steeda spoiler. "great now im labled as rice" :(

wow.. Lookin good! What lights are those?

They are the same headlights 25th and I have... see |
\|/

Blue Oval Industries.

I have the same exact headlights, bought em brand new from there :nice:

http://www.blueovalindustries.com/products.php?pid=778

Here is my piece to add as a member of the euro smoked headlights club anonymous

IMG_1184.jpg

Most euro fox headlights look ok. Thank god there are very few who dare to make a rice burner fox.

so basically your calling my car rice?

How did you hook up the projectors?? Did you tie those wires into the headlight wires, or the inner turn signal wires??

Secondly....Can somebody photoshop 1990 Coupe's red notch YELLOW??? I want to see what My 81 Notch will look with those same lights!!!

Dude...I had no idea your notch was that nice....How did you part with it???:nice: :bang:

are you serious? you didnt know that was my car?? :rlaugh: I had it in my sig since i bought it basically! It was sooooo hard to sell :( :(

im kinda busy today at work otherwise i would have p-shopped it for ya :nice:

PS i made a thread of the day i sold it.. i took some last time driving vids as well.