The OFFICIAL countdown to Fun Ford in Epping, N.H.

• Sponsors (?)

Hissing Cobra said:
Anybody want to cruise up with us on Friday? Let's get a Convoy, Caravan, or Stampede going!

Sure but I couldn't get an inspection sticker.. :)
Tell Paul, Mike from the Vineyard said hi...
473840_92_full.jpg

I'll be there all weekend! Going to find some drag radials and hopefully defend my Street Stang title from last year!

Hissing Cobra - I think the Pine Haven is where I stayed a couple of years ago. Good luck with your stay!!! Our AC didn't work in our room and one of my friends crashed on the floor which smelled like dog piss!!!

carvermach said:
Hey Hissing Cobra, Hope to be cruising with the twins on friday I have a dyno date for the 13th with Dez we will see.

Cool! Pauly, his buddy Andy and I went to Dez' today to run their cars on the dyno. Andy's '86 fuel injected 306 got 308 rwhp and 330 rwt while Pauly's fresh 306 made 311 rwhp and 287 rwt. We were surprized at seeing Pauly's numbers because as you know, I have the same combo except with AFR 185's vs his ported/polished '69 351W heads and I have the next biggest size camshaft. He still made more horsepower than me! I was stoked to say the least. :hail2:

Mike had to burn a chip for Andy's '86 'Stang because it was fuel injected and the mods were wreaking havoc with the stock computer. The chip richened up the mixture to the 12.5 range and seemed to fix all of his problems which were caused from burning too lean.

Well looks like im running street stang. Ive never run my car at the track so this should be quite interesting. I wanted true street but i dont want to wait till 2 just to do something, id rather just have a few shakedown runs and if im bounced, i still got some times with the car.

Mr GT 02 said:
Im getting my car dyno tuned at Performance-Dyno in Concord, NH

anyone else deal with em?

Yup, Pete and Eddie are good guys.
Tuned mein auto several times.

But count me in on going up there, though I don't use the forums often.
Hopefully I'll have some MT ET Street Radials to play with.
And see my rightful 11's

I got my ET Streets in today and hope to get them mounted early next week. Then the fun will begin! Hopefully, I won't break anything (that'll end the fun quickly.) :nonono:

We're also leaving on Friday, the 19th. Our time of departure from Plymouth, Mass will be 12:00 noon. If anyone is interested in driving with us, please PM me.

Hissing Cobra said:
We'll be there. Do they allow ET Streets on street nights?

Yes. On this particular Fri, they will also allow full slicks and open exhaust.

I'm headed up Fri mid-day as well but not driving the Stang. I'll either be towing it or it will already be there and I'll just drive the truck there.