The "official" what did you get for Xmas thread

• Sponsors (?)

so i got,

a new AMD athalon 64 X2 4400+ (processor)
a Asus mother board (i'm a computer nerd)
Superbad
candy
jeans
Armor All car cleaning thingy.
and some other fun stuff..

The sad part is, I have to wait 7 days (well 6 now) untill my b-day to see what else i get for my computer to see what all i have to go and buy myself
but i am going to have fun over clocking the crap out of this one

and my birthday is Jan 1st:D :D :D :D :D :D BEAT THAT!!!! haha. jk, but hey they do have a big ball drop to say its my b-day, ppl get drunk shoot off firecrackers.. ohh its wonderfully all the fun things ppl do to celebrate my b-day..:D

Ended up with $200 which isn't too bad :) Spent time with both sides of the family, and even the gfs family.

Now it's time to get this car dyno tuned to check the a/f since I lack a wideband :(

I made a killing this year, it started in eary december though.
Valentine V1 from me
Eclispe AVN2210p from me
set of BBS wheels from me
Ipod Classic 80g mother-in-law
lost of jewlery for the stang from UPR
That new rock crusher shifter handle they are selling- wife
Sweaters and dress up nice cloths- father in-law
some cash from my dad
and a cool 12v vacume from the mom that I will keep in my car

and best of all, no new credit card debt.

I got a garmin GPS system and also got a crap load of tools to work on the stang and bike. I got the T handle allen wrenches that i wanted and i needed those cause everything on my bike is put together with allen screws.

dec 14 9:50pm my daughter was born so I got the best christmas gift ever, I'm 30 years old and this is our fist baby girl. Lot's of sleepless night but it worth every single moment of if :)

Congrats man! I still remember the birth of my daughter like it was yesterday. She's 23 now and just graduated from San Diego State. Spend quality time & enjoy her, cause you will blink and then she will be all grown up.

so i got,

a new AMD athalon 64 X2 4400+ (processor)
a Asus mother board (i'm a computer nerd)
Superbad
candy
jeans
Armor All car cleaning thingy.
and some other fun stuff..

The sad part is, I have to wait 7 days (well 6 now) untill my b-day to see what else i get for my computer to see what all i have to go and buy myself
but i am going to have fun over clocking the crap out of this one

and my birthday is Jan 1st:D :D :D :D :D :D BEAT THAT!!!! haha. jk, but hey they do have a big ball drop to say its my b-day, ppl get drunk shoot off firecrackers.. ohh its wonderfully all the fun things ppl do to celebrate my b-day..:D

OH i got YA. my b-day is dec 29 ya thats right saturday. :nice:

For xmas i got a 18volt cordless drill. GT floor mats from AM. and a 17 gallon air compressor with air ratchet to work on the stang. all from my girlfriend.

OH i got YA. my b-day is dec 29 ya thats right saturday. :nice:

For xmas i got a 18volt cordless drill. GT floor mats from AM. and a 17 gallon air compressor with air ratchet to work on the stang. all from my girlfriend.

no, i think the big ball dropping in New york counting down the seconds to my b-day takes the cup for this one:rlaugh: i mean its a BIG ASS Ball that they slowly lower just to say, LOOK ppl Steven's b-day is in 5...4...3...2...1...YEAH!!!!! now lets all get wasted, and shot firecrackers for steven!!:D :D

Shoei RF-1000 helmet (Diabolic 3), Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen, lots of nice clothes, some 360 games (COD4, NFS:pS, Kane and Lynch, etc.), buncha HD-DVD's (bourne, transformers, blade runner, etc). Also got some gift cards and some cash, and I have to return some non-fitting clothes so I'll probably end up with a bit more cash, heh.

Got a kewl Pioneer Premier CD/MP3 deck to replace the crappy Mach 460 deck from my old boss and good friend and a Laser Red Zippo with the Ford logo and Cobra logo on it, so I am a happy mug:nice:

Congrats man! I still remember the birth of my daughter like it was yesterday. She's 23 now and just graduated from San Diego State. Spend quality time & enjoy her, cause you will blink and then she will be all grown up.

This man is telling the truth. My daughter is now 11 and it seems like yesterday. I still remenber the sleepless nights, first steps, talking, first day of school. All I can tell you is don't miss any of this stuff, it only happens once.

Merry Christmas and have a safe New Year.

I had good food on xmas and thats it.

ohh and i also washed my mustang which hasnt been washed in almost over 3 months. Woohooo its shiny clean now and drives faster since all the dirt+salt was weighing it down. (lol @ the last part.. thats a joke)

I had good food on xmas and thats it.

ohh and i also washed my mustang which hasnt been washed in almost over 3 months. Woohooo its shiny clean now and drives faster since all the dirt+salt was weighing it down. (lol @ the last part.. thats a joke)

Yeah its not the weight, its how it messes up the aerodynamics that slows the car down:rlaugh: