Roush this is a joke!

• Sponsors (?)

well thats the 2nd time thats been up on evilbay. the 1st time it didnt meet the reserve at 203.00 & then it was relisted for the buy it now at 425.00 LOL. thats just insane! we all know those are worth alot of money but thats just gouging your bother Saleen enthusiast. man, makes me feel great knowing i got mine for 35.00 shipped in mint condition a few years ago LOL.

i saw that auction for the wheels at $2000.00 also. i would rather have them with the original color centers than to have a set redone in black & costing way too much. i can get a sweet set of the same rims in near mint condition all original w/ original centercaps & with tires for about 1000.00 -1200.00!

Redwood

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SALE...003QQitemZ130195286061QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

this guy is out of his mind!!!:nonono:

I really hope it is noone from here! If so, I have totally lost all respect for ya!

Redwood is popular for Saleen Parts.

[snip]

Wanted? Saleen Wheels$$ Old SchooL 89-93 Only
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-01-31, 8:00PM PST

I am interested in Mustang Saleen wheels from the 1980's through 1993 I
f you have any in storage Please shoot me an email and pics. If they are
in ruff shape that is ok.. I belong to a Saleen club and I locate parts
for the members, who refurbish them. Saleen Seats are also needed
Shifters Intake Manifolds also. please let me know, I am an honest
Mustang Man ready to pay and close a deal on the same day, no games or
phone tag here. My name is Joe from Redwood City.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/558916723.html

[end snip]

Redwood? I don't care if it was beverly hills! The guy is out of his mind. Anyone that would pay that is out of their mind!

It just goes to show that old saying about California..."The land of fruits and nuts"
is true!:p

i dont think he is a scammer but he's a grade A a$$hat if you ask me. i posted an add on my local cl page about wanting to buy stock 89 saleen wheels and everytime it gets flagged and he seems to post that same ad mentioned above everytime mine gets flagged