This is...gay

cobraii74x

Aug 27, 2003
Altoona, PA
(FROM: http://www.bullz-eye.com/carreviews/2004/ford_mustang-preview.htm)
The long-deck, short-rear silhouette of every Mustang in history returns with the new shape, and it's far more authentic-looking than in the 1994-2004 edition of the Fox-based Mustang. (Let's not even talk about the Seventies Mustang II). Three-piece taillamps, C-shaped side scoops, circular headlights and a forward-angled nose establish the character of the 'Stang, like fins give flight to Fifties Cadillacs and a split rear window evokes the finest Sting Ray Corvettes

Well for one thing the FOX is 79-93, and is it me or does the II have all of those qualities that the new mustang will have? and what style of mustang looks most like the 05? :bs:

Its annoying when you search for a MII on any search engine bs like that comes up, it deters new people from getting ii's ! but thats just me and i didn't like it ( plus i want my own forum where i say how gay the internet is!! )

• Sponsors (?)

Three-piece taillamps, C-shaped side scoops, circular headlights and a forward-angled nose

There for a second I thought HE was talking about a mustang II seeing as those are all part of my II last time I looked.

I emailed the jerk back! Here's what I wrote...

"I don't know what you have against the Mustang II but frankly your statement in your article makes you sound like an idiot to a sizeable population of Mustang II enthusiasts.

Since I am a Mustang II enthusiast, I don't appreciate someone coming off as a tasteless moron trashing my sense of style. I think it shows real insecurity to play to a crowd that has the need to put something down in order to feel better about their own selves. If you’re that insecure there are plenty of products that will help you and your buddies feel better about your sense of manhood in a more natural way.

And while you may say that I am sullying my own hands to point this out to you, note that I have lost my usual temper. I don't use a platform of influence, such as your own, to mock the personal taste of sensible people while doing the bidding of "the man" in the advertising whore-house of "Fords new big promo gig" (Hey if Ford's the man who are you? Hint-think about prison...)

Now you're certainly free to have your personal beliefs. I just feel that as a journalist you have a responsibility to be impartial and to respect decent people who are committing nothing worse than enjoying a hobby for a vehicle that they feel an attraction to. The MII seems to be Ford's black sheep even though this vehicle saved Ford’s ass back in the 70's. All the same, the Mustang II is a Mustang too! It deserves the respect inherent to rolling off the production line badged with the chrome pony.

I am pacified with the fact that the ideal's you have expressed seem limited to the crowd that favors the Fox style stang. So what is this - turf wars?! How frickin’ lame. Grow up man!"

Was I too mean! Think I hurt his feelings? :rolleyes: Sigh, my temper :shrug: