• No, keep it original

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Yes, I like the changes

Votes: 40 81.6%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

geostang351 said:
Yeah this is them!!! I agree, very expensive

"Convert from standard 64.5-66 Taillights to Sequential Shelby style taillights in under an hour with no metal cutting or car modifications!

Now available in chrome or black finish!"

http://www.mustangproject.com/shelby conversion kit.htm

Have you actually seen these on a car?

The four original bezel bolts are holding the whole thing on. There is about a 1/8 - 1/4 gap noticable closest to the gas cap. You can also grab it with your hand and move it freely another quarter inch in and out.

Not on my cars :notnice:

4MuscleMachines said:
Wow, I haven't checked them out in a while but there are some nice goodies in there! I especially liked the 17" Shelby style wheels, I had only seen them in 16" before.

Those came out about 2 weeks ago and all of us CPC dealers can get them. Shop around for the best price.

4MuscleMachines said:
That's what it is, the LED kit from Project Mustang. A bit pricey but I like it since you can revert to the original look easily.
I saw their new ad and realized that their new brick-and-mortar store is about 2 miles from my house!

I give them a thumbs up, covering the dents is good but covering the purple lemans stipes is even better...LOL!

mdjay said:
Have you actually seen these on a car?

The four original bezel bolts are holding the whole thing on. There is about a 1/8 - 1/4 gap noticable closest to the gas cap. You can also grab it with your hand and move it freely another quarter inch in and out.

Not on my cars :notnice:
Yes, they are not perfect, but I 3M double taped some of the backside and they will not be moving anywhere. The gap was there but they use a cheesy house door gasket to perimeter the bezel. I made a nice gasket myself and they look like oem. The rest of the units are good quality.

I think I will leave them on, the best part is they save me money in not having to fix the two rear panel dents that are barely recessed in but still noticeable.