Time to hit the twisties

LIZARDKING

Nov 16, 2004
Hell
Its nice and sunny.

The streets are dry.

My GT sways are in.

My dual exhaust is in.

Its 1:30, I dont have to be at work until 4:00.

There is a nice twisty, hilly road about 15 minutes from my house.

Time to evaluate the friuts of my labor.

See ya tomorrow.

• Sponsors (?)

LOL...it was 73 deg today, and supposed to be warmer tomorrow. I'm thinking about driving the 'stang with the TOP down tomorrow :)

Let's hear about the new exhaust!!!

Awesome.

I dont recall seeing any dyno results from just an exhaust swap. Currently that is my only performance mod, a full 05 GT catback. I think there is a 10-20 hp gain. Maybe not peak hp, but at some rpm ranges the car pulls much harder. Im not basing this on noise because the car really isnt any louder than when I had just the one GT takeoff muff on. I also have 17in GT rims, tires any smaller would be giving me traction problems when launching from a standstill.

The car sticks to the road really well, I was going into some of those curves faster than I wanted to, and the car was still holding the line I picked with no problems. I will have to practice some before I can really figure out what she can do.

All in all Im very pleased. Im $1900 into the GT bumpers, GT duals, GT rims, GT sways, tint, and leather seat covers. I paid 20k, so Im into this for $21,900 so far.

Ive got a long way to go before I come anywhere near the 3-5k dealer markup on a 05 GT.