To anyone who wants bump in the trunk

1992 2.3LX said:
DEAR GOD WHY??? i don't want to hear your god damned music a half mile down the road. i hate the a$sholes that pull up next to me and shake the crap out of my car. have some respect for others around you. most people don't want to hear your crap anyway!

Maybe because he has a show car :shrug: I could be wrong though/ Just because someone has a Porshe doesn't mean they drive around at 200 mph. Let me just attest that every car that has pulled up to me with the bass blaring has been either an import or a ricer.

• Sponsors (?)

1992 2.3LX said:
DEAR GOD WHY??? i don't want to hear your god damned music a half mile down the road. i hate the a$sholes that pull up next to me and shake the crap out of my car. have some respect for others around you. most people don't want to hear your crap anyway!

:lol: well when driveing you feel more free,don't have a ******* neighbor knocking at your door yelling turn the **** down,i have a little respect only time i got it up is when im in motion i don't sit at a stop light and have it blasted.......i have a system in my cadi and stang just the thing im into is customizieng....i repair car audio for a liveing.....but the stang is actually just being built for show and summer cruiseing BOOM! BOOM!! BOOM!!! :banana:

WOW that is a lot of Velure lol, I would like to see it all when your done. I respect those that will go out of the norm with their rides and make them into a personal creation. I love Mustangs though and I Have my personal limits to what I will modify so I dont think I look to ricey. But all in all We build our rides for different reasons, some to drag, some for autox, some street fighters, some for daily drivers. :flag:

Don't get down on them because of the personal touch, but you can take their money all day long at the end of the quarter.

kiddiccarus said:
WOW that is a lot of Velure lol, I would like to see it all when your done. I respect those that will go out of the norm with their rides and make them into a personal creation. I love Mustangs though and I Have my personal limits to what I will modify so I dont think I look to ricey. But all in all We build our rides for different reasons, some to drag, some for autox, some street fighters, some for daily drivers. :flag:

Don't get down on them because of the personal touch, but you can take their money all day long at the end of the quarter.

Thanks :D ,ive always loved Mustangs also but also loved Lowriders so i had to combine the 2 together,lol had to be diffrent world wouldnt be right if we were all the same

I removed my radio, radio bracket, speakers, and all wiring from ALL the harnesses. Removed sound deadening, etc etc... who in the hell needs a radio when you plan to put in a 331 with longtubes and dumped exhaust... yer not gonna be able to hear it anyways... RAWR. hehe.

dont get me wrong... I've had an alpine head, a 3 excelon amps with infinity kappa components and a 12 jl w6 sub... it just got old after a while.... and I got tired of going slow... all that stuff adds up in the weight dept...

quik87 said:
not bad...the box that is. that pretty much what mine looked like. keasbey...give me about a week to get the pics....unless i can barrow a digi. camera. but i will send you them. what is your e-mail addy??

My e-mail addy?? [email protected] this is my e-mail :D
And yeah take all the time you need.. But it will be cool to get it.. 'cause I've got some subs in my trunk.. but the box are too small... = crappy sound :)

And thanks !

sorry about the double post!

damn kids and their systems..... i love it lol got a JL 10 inch in my car and a custom box sounds excelent but its not that my neighbors hate. infact its the exhaust system that gets me fan mail sent to my home with no signatures or return adress. like i said damn kids and their cars :bang:

HydroSTANG i give you respect for breaking new boundaries...what kind of hydro setup did you use as i am considering either putting my car on air ride or hydros...i want to make my car a show car also....help would be nice

DeviantCreation said:
HydroSTANG i give you respect for breaking new boundaries...what kind of hydro setup did you use as i am considering either putting my car on air ride or hydros...i want to make my car a show car also....help would be nice

all showtime chrome competition,2 pumps....8 switches,6 batterys....at the moment im reinforceing stress points and welding in some subframes connectors and strut tower braces so i don't bend nothing 3 wheeling

HydroStangGT said:
all showtime chrome competition,2 pumps....8 switches,6 batterys....at the moment im reinforceing stress points and welding in some subframes connectors and strut tower braces so i don't bend nothing 3 wheeling

holy crap... 6 batteries?!?! goddamn. I'm curious if you've upgraded your alternator with a 3G or higher...

there is a guy in my town that made a lowrider type mustang too.
his is for show and it "dances" to the music. it has a control that works with the beat of the music or something. when the music plays it "dances" lol it really looks cool and gets alot of attention. not something i would do personally but he did alot of work to it and i can respect that :)
maybe ill try to post a pic of it if anyone wants to see it