To get diamond clear headlights or not..that is the question.

RacEoHolic330

I like to dress like a pretty girl
15 Year Member
Mar 4, 2003
Allentown, PA
I did run a search on this topic and found some good opinions, but my situation is somewhat different. I have a pair of BMW xenon projectors retrofitted into my headlights. I'm planning on redoing my setup this winter because I hurried when I did it the last time and I want to make it look cleaner and more factory looking. I like the look of the diamond headlights on the foxes but I don't know if they would make my projectors stand out too much and make the car look goofy. So what do you guys think, should a buy a full, 6 pc. set of diamond headlights or just get another pair of the clear ones?

here's how it looks now.

View attachment 499579

View attachment 499581

and please don't tell me to ditch the projectors, cause there's no way in hell im giving up this kind of visibility at night.

View attachment 499583

• Sponsors (?)

That looks kinda sick man I would love to know how you pulled that off with the whole BMW thing. Care to share?

Anyway, I was at the movies the other day and saw a stang that had a setup like what you are describing. It looked kinda rice-ish mixed with alot of bling bling.....The car was black as well and the lights really popped out. Didnt look that good IMO. But when we came out of the movies and it was night, his lights looked real sick.... So based on that I would say go for it.