Tomorrow is the big day!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm still learning all the terminology that is involved with Supercharging, but according to my tech, my car is producing 12 pounds of boost. So is that a 12 pound pulley, or would a 10 pound pulley produce 12 pounds of boost?

Sorry for the idiot question, but I have been wondering about that.

I could be dumb for leading you on a wild goose chase but if I understand correctly, that's what it amounts to. But I thought the H.O. Whipple came with the 10 lb pulley. :shrug: Whipple guys! Fix us!

I'm picking the car up today. Going to wash and wax it tomorrow because it's supposed to be sunny and 58 degrees here in Apex, NC.

I'm jealous. I think I mentioned to you before that my parents live there... I'm 99% moving to the area in June (or earlier depending on how torturous this cold weather is)... Only thing stopping me is a job coming through that would give me a 50% raise on my already healthy salary. Anyway, car is looking fantastic, can't wait to see the pics of everything installed!

Great numbers man...Pics!!

Thanks Guys! Pics should come next weekend. I have to drop the car off Monday for the body shop guys to knock out the GT 500 spoiler, Agent 47 Mirrors and Shelby Hood pins.

Once I get it back by the end of next week I plan on detailing it and shooting some pics then.

I pretty much spent the morning detailing the engine bay. Looking good. :D

Thanks Guys! Pics should come next weekend. I have to drop the car off Monday for the body shop guys to knock out the GT 500 spoiler, Agent 47 Mirrors and Shelby Hood pins.

Once I get it back by the end of next week I plan on detailing it and shooting some pics then.

I pretty much spent the morning detailing the engine bay. Looking good. :D

What did you use to clean ur bay?? And how? thanks

What did you use to clean ur bay?? And how? thanks

Well, I only have about 1000 miles on the care and it's a year old, so the bay is pretty clean. I was really just waxing the underside of the Eleanor Hood and polishing it up. I also applied some rubber dressing to the hoses and anything else black I could find.

When my previous cars engine got dirty, I would apply a degreaser to the engine and use a hose to rinse it off. I usually put a plastic bag over the air filter and I try to stay away from anything electrical. Then I spray this rubber dressing all over the bay and then immediately turn on the engine and let it run for about 5 minutes or so. After it is done, the finished product is really nice!

I purchase my detail products from a company in Raleigh called Majestic Solutions. They make their own product line and the majority of the auto detail mobile guys around here use their products.

Sadly, with gas prices seemingly skyrocketing, the Whipple seems a bit of a stretch for now:notnice: . I'm looking to purchase a 2nd car instead to drive which is still fun but easy on the gas. A couple Mazdas have my eye. So I'll just tell you to allow me to live vicariously through you and your Whipple.