My Buddies TrailBlazer SS and the Stang
IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

Now One Video
View attachment 327375

Video Two
View attachment 327376

• Sponsors (?)

i don't drive it enough to become comfortable letting it slide all around, especially when there is chrome rims and and alignment at stake with the curbs on either side. Also just converted to a stick so i'm still getting used to it. And as far as the red goes, i like being different from everybody else who gets rid of the strip and converts the interior from red to grey or black :D

i don't drive it enough to become comfortable letting it slide all around, especially when there is chrome rims and and alignment at stake with the curbs on either side. Also just converted to a stick so i'm still getting used to it. And as far as the red goes, i like being different from everybody else who gets rid of the strip and converts the interior from red to grey or black :D

Thats the first thing I thought too, after watching that second vid, that you weren't comfortable with it. It'll come, my friend :nice:

The car is beautiful!

Flavadave4 said:
Looks nice, alot like mine before i removed the stripe

At first glance, I thought it WAS your car, haha.

Looks nice, alot like mine before i removed the stripe

:stupid: , Mine was the same when I got it. We drove to FLA to pick it up and the stripe was peeling so everytime we stopped for gas or whatever I would peel some off untill the wife would get back in the car.:D Then the body shop removed the rest before it was repainted. I will agree though it looks different and not so bad.
Good job.:nice:

well thanks everybody...these are the first vids i've taken of the car and its helped to re-spark my interest in it. Nothing like being able to see and hear your car from the outside. makes you realize how nice it is and why i liked it to begin with.