Took Some New Stang Pics Today. 56K Death

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
Got a new Digital Camera not to long ago( Canon Powershot A590 8MP) and decided to really try it out today. It was pretty nice out so I figured Id take some pics of the stang for the first time this year. Tried to find some places with some good back grounds in the general area.

003-3.jpg

001-11.jpg

008-3.jpg

009-2.jpg

011-1.jpg

012.jpg

015.jpg

016-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

018.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I thought it was Laser in that first pic....did a W.T.F. on that one....:D

Mines been stored 2 yrs... actually I'm bored with it....thats why it sits... I'd like to trade even for something else, had it since 98.. a nice LX would do fine...

I thought it was Laser in that first pic....did a W.T.F. on that one....:D

Mines been stored 2 yrs... actually I'm bored with it....thats why it sits... I'd like to trade even for something else, had it since 98.. a nice LX would do fine...

Yeah that picture came out pretty good, I did some editing with it and really brought some of the colors out more.

View attachment 318536

oh wow didnt know it had been that long since you have owned it or had it out. I'll be going down to performance dyno in concord either late this month or early june probably on a saturday. I'll let you know when if you want to stop by. Maybe it will refire your intrest in the old SN95 :D

I almost really looked into trading a local guy who was trading a GN...had a reply to his for trade add and last min. errased it. I was joking with the wife about selling the mustang and trading in the DD and getting a 01 or so zo6 a few months ago...I do not want to DD a vett...esp. the 60 or so mile round trip a day, or drive it in the winter.

The wife did not care..."you mean either I ride in a nice mustang or a nice vett...I do not see an issue with that"..."when push comes to shove, would you really be able to sell the mustang though?"

In the end I like it too much and want to get some good numbers out of it/drive the hell out of it this year.

Nice pics that red pops with the green background. I think I got the same digi-cam for xmas this year. I love it so far, nice set of options without being the mega photo $1k deals. Just need to get the car out in the sun to take some fresh pics.