Took some pics of the II today

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys. I've got alot of work and money in it. I probably spent close to 2g on the interior alone. I had the door panels redone with new backing and new carpet on the bottom. The seat belts are redone. I had the back piece custom made so that I have a little access panel to the spare tire area. I've put alot of NOS parts on too. Basically all the exterior bezels and little chrome pieces are new.

77CobraII said:
Thanks guys. I've got alot of work and money in it. I probably spent close to 2g on the interior alone. I had the door panels redone with new backing and new carpet on the bottom. The seat belts are redone. I had the back piece custom made so that I have a little access panel to the spare tire area. I've put alot of NOS parts on too. Basically all the exterior bezels and little chrome pieces are new.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful That Almost makes me want to paint mine black wasn't sure what it would look like black with no stripes.

I have a couple Q

What modifications did you do to stuff the efi in there Motor mounts, Oil pan, T5, stock manifolds, Power steering rack clearance

Was the battery relocation necessary?

ps use a computer and print a nice looking Cobra and replace that wimpy horsey in the steering wheel Cobra's are snakes :)

Great Job
z

I used the stock oil pan and mounts. I am running dynomax headers with a 95 T-5 with the stock II bellhousing. I have a custom alum. driveshaft from Impire. The rack is stock (reman).

The battery relocation was necessary. I couldn't fit the intake tube in there with it in place. I relocated the battery and put a cutoff switch behind the license plate.

Am I reading your signature right? You got Gt40P heads? or just the GT40s on there? Me and 98CobraClone thought we were gonna have trouble puttin em on his roller motored II so he bought some Edelbrocks

BTW, I'm a personal fan of Black/Gold or Tan combo, but with the car having the gray interior a set of Silver stripes would be sweet on there.
I seen a Black 85 with silver stripes and that car was definetly sweet lookin with that color combo. I've even personally thought about painting my cobra with the same combo. Everybody has got Black/Gold covered pretty well anyway