Topline Catback Installed with Spintechs & Vid!

MRaburn

Founder
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
Auburn, AL
Hey all!

We just completed our new 'Build Your own Catback' over at TopLine Mustangs and thought I would share with you guys.

I went with the Spintech setup on PBullitt. What a mean sound we have going now. For those who have not heard the Spintech need to check out the video link on the product page.

For those that are interested we have put the system together with quality stainless parts and the setup allows you to run your choice of these mufflers...

Magnaflow
Magnaflow Magnapak
Spintech Sportsman GT
MAC Stainless Mufflers
Flowmaster Stainless Mufflers.

The pipes are all 409 stainless and the tips are 3 1/2" Polished stainless tips.

As far as we know you cannot even buy a Flowmaster or MAC System in full stainless, so we have put this together to give all you guys an option!

For more info on the setup and to see my baby doing the 'spintech growl', check this link.
http://www.partshopper.com/fordmustang/customkititems.asp?kc=TL-CATBACK-99

I have had about every muffler combo available on my baby and these Spintechs are awesome.

Direct Link to the video...
http://www.partshopper.com/fordmustang/Images/Video/topline_spintech_small.wmv

Cheers
Mike

• Sponsors (?)

WOW, Those Spintechs are killer. I almost went with them, I got a good deal on a magnaflow catback instead. A fliend of mine has a Saleen with Magnaflows and a UPR O/R x...I heard it and I was like...that's what I want.

If I had heard yours...well....

Nice set-up though. Thanks for the clip

pdl2flr said:
does anyone know what series the Flowmaster mufflers are that they are offering? Can you get the exhaust made with the 3 chamber 50 series?

The Flowmaster option will be available only in 2 chamber (40 series), Delta Flow stainless Steel mufflers. Due to dimensional size the 50 series muffler, they will not work with this catback without modification.

007 said:
Thats a good idea. Mike, can you throw the MRT tips in there as an option. That'd be a nice cat-back set-up to sell.

Consider it done! :flag:

Mossberg said:
Damn, that is sweet. This "modular" catback is a great idea!

Thanks, we figured a lot of folks would like these options

Thanks for all your support guys!