Touch up paint???

jerseygirl

Oct 15, 2004
New Jersey
Can you get touch up paint from Ford? Much to my horror I spotted a very small scratch on the strip between the windshield and the driver side window while I was washing my GT. I can't figure out how it could have gotten there. I mean it's almost shoulder level. Anyway it is through the paint and it's bugging the carp out of me, I want to fix it. So where can I get Redfire paint......any ideas???

• Sponsors (?)

Do you have any pic of your car? I ordered a redfire GT, but I have seen anyones pics yet.
Are you going to put stripes on it? If so what color. I cant decide what color stripes would look the best/

D's_Stang said:
Do you have any pic of your car? I ordered a redfire GT, but I have seen anyones pics yet.
Are you going to put stripes on it? If so what color. I cant decide what color stripes would look the best/

I do have pictures of my car, I tried to post them and the picture size was too large. I had planned to dig a little deeper to find out what size was needed and the holidays got in the way. In the next day or so I will try to post them again. :nice:

celticstanger said:
I bought my pony about 6 weeks ago and received an owners pack from Ford last week, inside of which was the small bottle of touch-up paint. Yours may be on its way...

An owners pack? What else was in it? I've only had my pony for about two weeks so maybe it is on the way. I think I may check with the dealer in the mean time.

D's_Stang said:

I don't think I'll do the stripe thing. Any color combo I've tried I just don't like. It would have to be either white or black if I did but I don't really like either.