TPMS training

• Sponsors (?)

No, you need to use the activation tool.

FYI - call around on prices, most Ford dealers want $$$, and charge about 1hr labor rate. Discount Tire/Tire Discounters and chains like that do it for about $20 IF they have the correct equipment (most do). Also if you bought your wheels or even tires (or even had them mounted there) most will do it free of charge if you ask!

P.S. do you have a copy of the Ford training sheets to do this? If not I would print that off and take it with you

Does anyone know how these things work for sure, because I have read alot of posts in other forums and this link:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/understanding-mustang-tpms.html

But I switched my 07 GT 17" rims for some 18" Polished Ford Rims, not sure if it has the sensors in it but the light has not gone off. My original ones do have the sensors because 2 weeks after I bought the car I had a screw in the side and the light went off warning me about it. Been going back and forth to work for the last 2 weeks and no light. The original tires are in the garage when i come back home. Is that resetting it somehow? Even though everything I read says if you are driving for more then 2 minutes which I do to work the light should go off, if these do not have sensors or they are not programmed to my computer so really confused? Also about putting them in the same tire location, what about when you rotate your tires? Makes no sense.