Trans v. Tranny

Tell me if anybody can relate to this. You know your talking with somebody that has no idea about cars when you pop your trunk and they say "OH ****! YOU GOT NOS!"

And I politely respond with "yep I've got NITROUS"

I get it all the time

Yeah someone just said that the other day when I poped my trunk. I couldnt correct him because I had some NOS brand energy drink in there :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

guilty!!!! ive called it a tranny 1 or 30 times lol.

oh and smokeurhonda i bet you havent had a honda guy try to explain to you what honda shifting was lol. aparently its just like powershifting its pretty wild. i had to add that to my vocabulary lol.

Is it when these guys lack so much torque that instead of reving out the motor they hit the clutch rev it up and dump it in the same gear to try to get going from a roll :rlaugh: I couldn't control myself when I heard that one.

Yeah someone just said that the other day when I poped my trunk. I couldnt correct him because I had some NOS brand energy drink in there :shrug:

:lol: He's on the JUICE YO!

if we're going tobe politically correct here:

Tell me if anybody can relate to this. You know your talking with somebody that has no idea about cars when you pop your trunk and they say "OH ****! YOU GOT NOS!"

And I politely respond with "yep I've got NITROUS"

I get it all the time

Ahhhaaaa, but thats even wrong:D unless your using Medical Grade:nonono: which is spelled "Nitrous":) the stuff we use has sulpher in it and it's spelled Nytrous:nice:

I thought the sulfer was so you would know if you were leaking since Nitrous is odorless :scratch:

Yeah! Another thread succesfully derailed :nice: