Tremec TKO/Steeda Triax Problems!!

I'm curious if anyone has had problems with their Tremec TKOs at all....my car is not driven in the winter much at all and I've started to break her in for the season recently. I've noticed that I am having a hard time with 3rd and 4th gear most of the time....it seems that when I powershift into third it grinds and when I try to powershift from 3rd to 4th it won't even go! (get's stuck in neutral til I let off the gas). It's pissing me off because it was only a year ago that I was forced to buy a new tranny and I didn't want to play games that time so I bought the best, so please tell me it's either the shifter or the clutch! I've heard people having issues with the Steeda shifters on the TKO's but this seems pretty serious. I'm also thinking it could be the clutch because it's a little older than the tranny (except the disc, it had to be replaced with the tranny). My clutch also feels a little funny, so I think i'm just gonna change everything! But I'd like to get some opinions please! :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

I hate powershifting in my Tremec TKO. It doesnt always go and it grinds into 3rd. I'm using a Pro 5.0, synchromesh, new heavy duty fork, and centerforce clutch. I've tried diferent adjustments on the clutch but no good. The tremecs are just clunky.

I don't get it then.....I thought that the TKO was "THE" tranny to buy for powershifting?!?!?! That ticks me off, what a waste of money, this damn TKO isn't acting any better than any T5's I've seen, althought it'll probably hold up to more power, but still. :bang: