Trick flow gasket repair!!

RedstangTF

Sep 1, 2007
Yorktown, VA
well the car is finally back on the road. Turns out the problem I had was not a gasket, instead I actually popped a hole in the exhaust jacket of one of the heads. So two sets of gaskets, three times taken apart, and a weld later I recieve the car back from Rocket Performance Auto shop expecting perfection but recieved much worse. When I was told the car was running excellent I got excited but when I went to pick it up it wouldn't even start to get out of the lot. Being curious I popped the hood to find two broken vaccum lines (fuel pressure regulator, and egr), three or more essential connectors not connected, pcv valve pinched shut, and timing was set to tdc at 0 degrees when they said it was set to 14 degrees advanced. And an unmistakeable "clatter" from the valve covers. :mad: Needless to say I was dissappointed, But I fixed what they didn't and have only to readjust my valvetrain and car should be perfect. Now for the real question....... does anyone have any photos of a TNW nitrous kit attached to their 5.0? i want to run through all options before I plumb everything and I thought maybe one you guys could help? I only plan to use the 80 hp jets so nothing too crazy but I have drawn some blanks on the hobbs switch and blow down tube set ups. Plus which wiring configuration would be best?

• Sponsors (?)