Tuners In Michigan?

• Sponsors (?)

botlefedpony said:
had mine done by livernois,would reccomend them............

:rlaugh:
I wouldn't let Livernois change my oil or rotate my tires. :notnice: I've heard waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many horror stories about blown up engines on the dyno at Livernois. :nono:

Talk to Lidio or Paul. I know guys who have had work done by both of them and they have nothing but good things to say about both of them and thier tuning.

GT JAY said:
I wouldn't let Livernois change my oil or rotate my tires. :notnice: I've heard waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many horror stories about blown up engines on the dyno at Livernois. :nono:

Talk to Lidio or Paul. I know guys who have had work done by both of them and they have nothing but good things to say about both of them and thier tuning.

Well i had dan tune my car and from everything i seen here as far as hp# I think they did a pretty good job at it! It made more than most and with 3lb less boost..........Changed the pully to a 4.38. and it was well over 400 at the wheels,98 degree day.79% humidity. and the a/f was flat lined at 11.3 all the way to redline.............. :nice:

botlefedpony said:
Well i had dan tune my car and from everything i seen here as far as hp# I think they did a pretty good job at it! It made more than most and with 3lb less boost..........Changed the pully to a 4.38. and it was well over 400 at the wheels,98 degree day.79% humidity. and the a/f was flat lined at 11.3 all the way to redline.............. :nice:

I'm not saying they blow up EVERY engine that they try to tune, I just wouldn't give them a chance to blow mine up. I know a guy who just had his done there and so far so good.

I live in Shelby Township, so obviously it's closer for me to go to Alternative than anywhere else. And Lidio is well know for doing a really good tune safely without putting your engine in the unsafe zone. However, if I wasn't going to go to Alternative, I'd definately use Pauls as my 2nd choice.

XLeatherNeck said:
I live in Three Rivers, which is just south of Kalamazoo on Hwy 131.

I'd definately go see Paul since he's closest to you. :nice:

GT JAY said:

:stupid:

To many bad stories. And they charge more than most shops.

XLeatherNeck,

I would appreciate a PM after you get done talking to Pauls. No sense in making 2 calls for the same thing. His website isnt up to snuff in the 2005 model. His shop is like 12 minutes from my house. First impressions are lasting ones and I went in there with my diesel pickup and wasnt really impressed with the way I was treated. I would probably be willing to try him again. Have heard he is expensive. Defnitely would like to know what you find out. Thanks

Bighunter4x4 said:
XLeatherNeck,

I would appreciate a PM after you get done talking to Pauls. No sense in making 2 calls for the same thing. His website isnt up to snuff in the 2005 model. His shop is like 12 minutes from my house. First impressions are lasting ones and I went in there with my diesel pickup and wasnt really impressed with the way I was treated. I would probably be willing to try him again. Have heard he is expensive. Defnitely would like to know what you find out. Thanks

I will let you know what I find out via PM.