turbo pricing.....is this good?

ok here's the deal, he was going to sell it to me for 3,500. I said people online may want it and he said he was only offering that deal to me so he jacked it up a bit. If anyone was interested or still is i can always just buy it for 3500 or tell him to sell it off for that cause i dont want it. I personally can't afford it. I really didn't try to rip any off you off because i get good advice from here and i wouldn't want to make enamies, not my thing.....so if anyone is interested i will try to get it for 3,500. It has everything involved for the turbo kit from the 6,000 dollar kit from hellion powers. Like i said, if any one actually did want it just pm me and i will see if i can get him to go for 3,500, but i can't promise anything. The things brand new, he just needs money, thats why its cheap. sorry for posting it here, i didn't see the classifieds.

• Sponsors (?)

Martini, you have to have some of the dumbest threads I have seen. Every night I log on, I see another one. You've gone from Body Kits(many threads) to turbos, to talking about Mommy and Daddy.

Just trying to figure out what's going on:scratch:

Ok, here is whats up, i guess i never really said anything about me when i joined up. I just bought an 02 GT in december. Its my first car that i can make into my project. i have lots of things i want to do. As things pop up i ask about them, sometimes i try to do things that are a little more extravagant than others, but i know comming here there are some good guys who know a lot more than me about cars, and mustangs specifically. I will have more concentrated posts now but the last few were some general thoughts and ideas. Not to mention i really dont have anyone around here to talk about my car with that actually know much about it, so its nice to talk to people who actually know what they are talking about.