Ultimate Exhaust Clip,Burnout Thread

• Sponsors (?)

I used windows movie maker...i know it comes on computers but if you dont have it here is a link.

http://www.download.com/Windows-Movie-Maker/3000-2194_4-10187903.html?tag=lst-0-1

Hopefully the next videos I will have is me kicking my friends STIs ass...Just need all the little nitrous parts...but right now im broke...He wants to sell it and get an 05+GT and put a kenne bell but I still tell him to get a foxbody

86bluecobra said:
that is very nice.

I wish my buddy with the camera would have turned around...the house looked like it was on fire! I had to let up because cars were coming both ways otherwise i was wasting old tires anyways so i was gonna go all the way down the street lol.

I stopped on the highway once in front of my bro in-laws house. Set the line loc and did one nasty burn out. I couldn't see anything. Thinking about it now it was kinda silly because i stop on a hill. Anyways the wind was blowing perfectally so that all the smoke illed his house. I drove home and when i pulled up my wife was on the phone with his wife. She balled me out because there house smelled like burn rubber but my bro in law was in the background yelling he loved it. I have a few vids but i have never put them on my computer. heck my car doing a burn out at our local track made a documentary some people were doing about local drag races.