Under hood Cobra art

94CobraPace

Founding Member
Aug 30, 2000
Houston, Tx.
I have a Cervini Cobra R hood & the underside is finished. So I had a local airbrush guy paint a Cobra on the underside of the hood. Also on the topside I had "SUPERCHARGED" airbrushed on it also. Here are some pics, it looks better in person:
1cobra_hood.jpg

cobra_close.jpg

supercharger_close.jpg

supercharger_hood.jpg

What do you think? It's mainly for shows.
Tech question:
Any one have airbrush art under their hood? How does it hold up? It has been clear coated also.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes the Supercharged should be 1 word, communication problems. I'm gonna take it back & have him airbrush a small Cobra between the 2 words.
The hood is aftermarket. As for the molesting of a Pace car, everthing can I've done can be taken back to stock in less than a week (I've saved every part I've taken off). It's not that the car is a low mileage car either, over 128k miles. Plus it gets more attention at shows over a stock pace car. :) All good.

not a big fan, i have to agree with the color not fitting, but it would look really nice in a more complimentary color IMO. I love the color of the supercharged on the outside though

17yrOldStanger said:
personally, i really dont like it. the green just doesnt fit in with the car. and to think you molested a pace car like that....crapola

but as long as you enjoy it, you get the :nice: for doing what you want.

Off Topic!
When did u sell your car and buy a new one? Did you ever post pics? :Damnit: crapola