Updated Car Domain Site

glowstang93

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Feb 9, 2003
Illinois
I was able to get out yesterday and get some recent pics. I got them posted on my car domain site if anyone would like to take a look at them.
MiscCarPics043.jpg

Attachments

• MiscCarPics043.jpg
    MiscCarPics043.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 64
  • Sponsors (?)

Dr_EluSivE said:
Hey, how are those seats? I need some Very badly and i have been looking at those.. I just hate to buy something i havent seen or sat in..

Oh, and in your sig... the 2.3 Displaces 140cu...

Dr.
Thanks for setting me straight on the #'s, i got it fixed. The Corbeau Sport seats have been a great investment so far. Make sure you pay extra for the custom seat brackets from Corbeau or your head will be up in the roof :rlaugh: I'm not very lightweight and they have done fine. I keep seat nylon seat covers on them except at shows to protect them from wear and any stains or spills. The only thing different I did was to use some star washers and loctite on the bolts that mount the seat to the brackets because they were loosening up every so often. Since then, they haven't at all. I got them thru www.50resto.com They came fedex with free shipping. Mine are cloth tops and vinyl sides and match the opal grey really nice. Shouldn't be too far off for a 92. They also sell the same material for the seats by the yard, so the rear seat could be redone to match identical. Mine is close enough, that it will be fine. The don't have a giant bolsters on the sides, but there is some. If you looking for something like stock but nicer, i strongly recommend them. If you have anymore questions, just let me know.

Best bet is to go to www.50resto.com and check out the prices. They vary depending on if you get cloth, cloth/vinyl, or vinyl. Mine are showing $610 for the pair of seats, $49 for the lumbar support that has to be pre-installed by Corbeau, and $79 each for the custom brackets. Grand total=$817 if you only get the lumbar support for one seat.