Updated PICS of my car, new toys added, changes made....56K WARNING

**** 11 pics, about 5mb or so, be patient ****

Well I did some stuff to the car, did some body work, cut the hood a little to create a "curve" on the back of the cowl, put on 7.5 emblems, shaved every other emblem off except the ford emblems. Put on the electric cutouts, changed the exhaust to dynomax race bullets (they will be stayin on the car for a long time, very nice sounding) Changed the timing curve and retarded the timing, she picked up a whole bunch of midrange and top end power. To test out the new curve i raced my buddy in his 2000 SS camaro, from a roll (no matter what speed) and a stop it just takes off and runs away, not walks, once it stops spinning the tires. Enjoy the pics, im trying to get a video camera so i don't get any death threats demanding to see it in action, that day will come :)

a1-1.jpg

a2-1.jpg

a3-1.jpg

a4-1.jpg

a5-1.jpg

a6-1.jpg

a7-1.jpg

a8-1.jpg

a9-1.jpg

a10-1.jpg

a11-1.jpg

Attachments

• a1-1.jpg
    a1-1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 84
  • a2-1.jpg
    a2-1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 89
  • a3-1.jpg
    a3-1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 92
  • a4-1.jpg
    a4-1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 81
  • a5-1.jpg
    a5-1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 111
  • a6-1.jpg
    a6-1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 92
  • a7-1.jpg
    a7-1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 88
  • a8-1.jpg
    a8-1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 79
  • a9-1.jpg
    a9-1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 81
  • a10-1.jpg
    a10-1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 76
  • a11-1.jpg
    a11-1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Sponsors (?)

Man, i've got an idea for my car that i think would rock the damn house on yours since you've got a bigger/taller engine and it would serve you better...

I love cowl hoods but with an engine as tall as yours, i personally hate such a big cowl. Also, i'm pretty old school and i'm dying to get a butterfly snorkle breather on my car....So, to have the best of both worlds, i'm going to get a stock hood, cut it out REAL nice to fit the snorkel breather (which i have yet to buy) and then look for a nice cowl that will fit over it (Summit/Jeggs and a million others sell add-on cowls) And then instead of half assing it to the hood, get some real nice flush mount racing hood clips that you see on racecars and attach the cowl to the hood. This way, for those days you wanna hide it, you can, but then you can show off the engine when you want too and you don't need 2 hoods to do so.

Tonys89GT said:
Nice cutouts! For those of us with real bad memories, give us the lowdown on the 466, heads, cam, carb, etc.

1968 block and heads, bored .030 over, heads are heavily ported on the exhaust side, eagle "I" beam rods with floating pins, KB pistons, 10.4:1 compression, edelbrock torker II single plane intake, BG Speed Demon 850 CFM double pumper carb, rebuilt C6 tranny with shift kit, TCI streetfighter 3000 rpm stall, Hydraulic cam (234/244 @ .050 duration with .552/.578 lift on 112 LSA), crane roller rockers, Hooker super comp LT swap headers, 3.73 gears, CEE subframes (very beefy i might add), Full MSD ignition and misc parts from the 5.0 to adpat stuff like the serpentine setup and etc.

I think thats most of the major stuff.......

As for the cutouts....

Picked those babies up for $215 + S&H

got them from http://www.mccordcg.com/mpp/mpp.htm

Very satisfied with the cutouts.

glowstang93 said:
Very nice, what does your dash plaque say? I have one similar that says, "Driven Daily by......" Just curious.

The dahs plaque was put on before i owned the car, it still says, " Ford 5.0, get in, sit down, shut up, and hold on." along with the 25th anniversary emblem.

I dont have to get any e-check inspections anymore, i got the collector's vehicle plates, so i can basically do juts about anything i want with the car as far as exhaust and window tint, etc.