UPR boostmaster bypass valve

BLWN 4D

Jun 26, 2000
Costa Mesa, CA
So i just installed the plastic UPR boostmaster pipe but am having problems with the bypass valve that i rigged up. i used a 90 degree elbow from home depot and attached one side to the pipe with some PVC glue and the other side clamped to the hose from the bottom of the bypass valve. it worked good for a while but then with the heat from the motor, it ended up blowing off the pipe and the elbow disfigured from the heat so the hose also came off. Any suggestions?? Pics would also be a HUGE help. I seem to remember a post about this i just cant for the life of me find it. Thanks in advance guys!!

• Sponsors (?)

If you are using the bypass valve that came with the vortech kit I am alos using the UPR power pipe. When I put mine on the barb from the plastic pipe wasnt postioned right. I used the hose that came with the vortech kit and used the 90 degree elbow that came wit hthe kit also. Cut the pipe to the right size to from the the power pipe to the inlet pipe between the intake and the SC. I dont understand how your is messing up. I dont have pics right now but will try and get them for you. It is reallly cramped down the for me cause my fuel lines want to get into the way but all I know to tell you is clamp the hoses down REALLLY tight. Sorry if I did not help you

If you are using the bypass valve that came with the vortech kit I am alos using the UPR power pipe. When I put mine on the barb from the plastic pipe wasnt postioned right. I used the hose that came with the vortech kit and used the 90 degree elbow that came wit hthe kit also. Cut the pipe to the right size to from the the power pipe to the inlet pipe between the intake and the SC. I dont understand how your is messing up. I dont have pics right now but will try and get them for you. It is reallly cramped down the for me cause my fuel lines want to get into the way but all I know to tell you is clamp the hoses down REALLLY tight. Sorry if I did not help you

same here:flag: