UPR O/R X-Pipe and Bassani Catback VID INSIDE!

HoustonGT

Gilded Gelding
Apr 6, 2003
Houston
Hey guys. I used my buddy's digital camera to make 2 quick vids of the car.
Its the UPR O/R X-Pipe combined with the Bassani catback (no baffles). You can't see much because its dark, but you can definitely hear it. The revving video doesnt sound too good cuz my friend was standing a bit too close. I promise a few new vids by the end of the week and in daylight too since i got a camera now.

Tell me what you think and i hope think helps some of you make up your mind. BTW, its louder in person :D

Click here to watch 00-GT-UPR-OR-X-Pipe-and-Bassani-Catback-drive-away

Click here to watch 00-GT-UPR-OR-X-Pipe-and-Bassani-Catback-Rev

• Sponsors (?)

im def liking your sound. im going with a opr o/r due to price and the reputation it has. Right now im muffler-less so im trying to get a new cat back as well. are your bassani mufflers like the SLP loudmouths, or like flowmasters? I think they are called bullet styled and chambered.

Maza4ever14 said:
im def liking your sound. im going with a opr o/r due to price and the reputation it has. Right now im muffler-less so im trying to get a new cat back as well. are your bassani mufflers like the SLP loudmouths, or like flowmasters? I think they are called bullet styled and chambered.
Well they look like the flowmaster mufflers if you're talking about the exterior shape and size (boxy), but they are a straight-through design like SLP and Magnaflow

helty said:
Both are true X's, the sound difference is not noticeable, at least not from the vids anyway.

Sometimes, right now its O/R :)
Yea very true. BTW, Im glad the weather wasn't cooperating and it was dark because i was almost too embarassed to show the car so dirty.

Waxed black car dropped on chrome 18's = :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: