UPS just came.....

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
Is it good or bad when he says "See you tomorrow."?

:rlaugh:

He has come like everyday for the past week. Yesterday it was my 1/4 wheel spacers, and today it was some new lugnuts. Before that it was just my lights and random computer stuff. He was actually just bringing it to me at work if I was there. lol Saved him a trip, and I didnt have to wait till 7 PM to get my stuff.

Ill make sure to post up some before and after pics once I get my 1/4 spacers on. But I think I need to fix my sagging spring first.

• Sponsors (?)

My UPS guy is the best. If we're not home he brings it to the back door and signs it himself. He actually lives in the neighborhood and always knows my car parts when he sees them. When I was seventeen he used ask me how old I was and he'd tell me to say 18 so I could sign for it.

You should have seen the look on my moms face when I told her my spacers were Xena: Warrior Princess props. :D

that sounds like my mom... then once i walk away laughin she calls me a jerk or an *******... :rlaugh:

My UPS guy is the best. If we're not home he brings it to the back door and signs it himself. He actually lives in the neighborhood and always knows my car parts when he sees them. When I was seventeen he used ask me how old I was and he'd tell me to say 18 so I could sign for it.

thats how my guy is... he always asks me "do u ever NOT spend money?" i just laugh...

That's not bad - if your mom had been cool with it and just said, "Oh, that's my little Eric and his Xena bracelets," you would have had problems. :D

That's not bad - if your mom had been cool with it and just said, "Oh, that's my little Eric and his Xena bracelets," you would have had problems. :D

HAHAHA, thats hilarious! My mom has just learned to look the other way. Between me and my dad gettin parts all the time, she doesnt know what to do with herself. The funniest time ever was when the UPS gug brought my dad his slicks for the Nova...32x15x15 i believe. My mom open the door, signs for the slicks, and the guy leaves. I come down the stairs from my room and i see my mom standing in the doorway, staring at the slicks. She goes, "Michael, what the hell are these monstrosities?! And what do i do with them, they are too big to fit thru the door!" It was absolutely priceless.