Valve cover help

I'm having trouble finding valve covers that will work for my setup. I have Trick Flow 1.7 roller rockers and a Trick Flow Track Heat intake manifold, as well as Trick Flow High Port heads. The engine is being assembled out of the car right now, so I have plenty of room to try things out. Today I did a test fit with my tall valve covers (Milodon or something, just tall chrome valve covers) and the upper intake manifold isn't even close to fitting. The stock valve covers won't even fit around the 1.7 roller rockers. I know people say you can grind them or whatever, but that won't work in this situation.

So, who sells a valve cover that will work for this application? I've heard that Fox body covers will fit, but I'd like something a little nicer looking. Has anyone else solved this problem? It seems stupid that no company makes a valve cover specifically designed for this problem, it's not uncommon to change your roller rockers. Any suggestions and especially pictures are welcome.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm almost positive the Trickflow short valve covers will fit.. Then you just buy the oil fill tube, and make the hole in the valve cover where it won't interfere... I would imagine they will fit, since they include these covers with their head package, that includes, heads, cam, intake, and roller rockers..