Video from sandlake 10/06

almostblown said:
Some of you guys should come out to Woodland sometime and race with us. Its a blast and pretty layed back stuff.

www.woodlandmx.com
I'd love to try it... my dad raced motocross with chuck sun (won the ama outdoor series in 80 or 81, I cant remember) so I grew up around it untill my dad came over a double and landed on top of a guy that singled it and blew out both his knees, after that it was kinkda a sore spot heh, then my brother bought a little ktm 200 dirt bike a few years ago, I rode that thing a few times and got the bug, finnaly went out and bought a quad last year and I'm damn glad I did. :D

• Sponsors (?)

The good thing about Woodland is that its a very mellow track. There arent any huge do or die jumps. Bring the YFZ out and check out the track, if you decide its managable, go for it. Im hooked.

Juiced87Notch said:
It's called "Had enough" by Breaking Benjamin, its off their new cd Phobia. You'll get it in no time, I've only been riding for about a year, so I'm still learning as well, one thing I need to do, just havent had time to do so is tilt my handle bars forward... I'm 6'3 and as you can probably tell in the video I'm sitting a little cramped with the bars as they sit :D so did you put around the dunes monday or did you try any of the trails or tree shots?

did all of the tree shots this time i think. most challanging ones i think were the ones to the right of the bowl. so damn tight in there. only went through there a couple times.

did the tree shots just a little before the bowl most of the time. my gf came, her first time riding a quad :lol: so some of the time i was putting around with her. next time ill probably practice wheelies a little more, i dont think i have the right paddles for it now.

thanks for the song, i looked at that cd when it first came out. ended up not buying it, ill probably go buy it now.

281pony said:
did all of the tree shots this time i think. most challanging ones i think were the ones to the right of the bowl. so damn tight in there. only went through there a couple times.

did the tree shots just a little before the bowl most of the time. my gf came, her first time riding a quad :lol: so some of the time i was putting around with her. next time ill probably practice wheelies a little more, i dont think i have the right paddles for it now.

thanks for the song, i looked at that cd when it first came out. ended up not buying it, ill probably go buy it now.
n/p its a pretty good cd, not as heavy as there last cd's but its still good. What paddles do you have?

281pony said:
my cousin and i run sand stars on the raptors. i like them alot all around, but when i try to pull the wheels they dont grab enough it seems.
sandstars are a pretty good tire, I can still pull the frontend up on mine with em, the haulers I'm running now do grab alot more though. You should try some extremes :D

pcinpdx said:
Here's a bad a$$ quad for you guys...

It started out life as a CBR1100XX. Probably putting down close to 150 rwhp.

PA200033.jpg
interesting... someday I would deffinately like to put a crotch rocket motor in a quad

Attachments

• PA200033.jpg
    PA200033.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 53