Was in an ironic accident last night-collision/legal advice needed *long post*

Mustang John said:
Sorry to see your ride wadded up bro... That thoroughly sucks...

My insurance company took a vehicle of mine that was hit by a left of center driver to "estimate" it, they called and said it was totalled, and I planned to buy it back. I went within hours of their call to get the goodies out of the car. When I got to the storage lot, which was a wreckingyard, the dash and interior was already gone, along with the new tires, stereo, alarm system and a lot of bolt on engine components. Since the car was totalled, and my insurance company owned essentially the car, there was little I could do.

I was younger and maybe not so savvy. But, watch things closely as they unfold. Especially with such a nice car that is becoming a somewhat rare to find model.

It was towed to a reputable shop just up the street from mine, and I have receipts and photos of everything that was on the car. I will definately notice if my corbeaus are missing ;)

thanks for all the responses, I am going to let the insurance company get what they can from him, and look for a new car. maybe I'll get a two-tone GT this time ;)

• Sponsors (?)