Weird hissing from between intakes??

Brsmustng93

Mar 20, 2008
So I recently installed new e-v6 39lb injectors in my car to go with my supercharger setup before getting it tuned and I keep hearing this odd hissing sound like a vacum leak that is coming from between my cobra upper and lower intake manifold. So I have taken the manifold off about 3 times and looked for vacum leaks; everything seems fine also have sprayed 2+2 around looking for leaks and have not come up with any. The hissing sound is coming from the driver side between the intakes and I almost feel that it is coming from the last fuel injector on that side, but its not leaking any fuel nor can I feel any air coming from it when the car is running. The funny part is that I can barely hear it when the car is just ideling, but if I put my hand between the intakes the hissing becomes more noticeable and louder:shrug:. I have pulled, wiggled, listened, and listened some more and I can't figure out what it is. The only thing I can think of is maybe its the fuel injector that is hissing, if so how can I fix it??

• Sponsors (?)

its either a bad hose for the canister that comes from the front of the intake or the PCV hose that is under the upper intake. Both of these come off the vacuum tree under the upper.