Well...got into my first car accident....

dude this wreck isnt nuthing. you will be lucky if that brace behind it moved. i got into a wreck like that once, and all it did was crush the styrofoam. ur bumper is actually held in place by the headlight reinforcement panel, so after u buy that u should be alright. i didnt notice anything about urs different than mine, and thats all i had to replace at the time.

• Sponsors (?)

DaveB said:
Well I looked under the hood today and dont think that any of the frame is bent. The hood is cracked in a bunch of places. So should I plan on insurance getting me a new one?

Time for a Cobra RR!! Yea you'll need a new hood. If insurance writes you a check for the damage, then you can buy whatever hood you want! :banana:

Well I got off the phone with the insurance company. They sent a message to a local Acura dealer to set me up for an appraisal. Im waiting for them to call back to set up an appointment. I want my own stuff. How can I get them to just write me a check? Im getting it appraised down here by college, while I plan on getting it worked on up in North Jersey where I live. My friend knows a body shop that might be able to hook up some aftermarket parts, I have to give them a call when he gives me the number. I was looking at getting this bumper, and the hood on this car. I have heard that ABC Exclusive isnt the best quality though. I wanted to get a Cobra font bumper from Cervinis but cant find it on their site. Anyone know where I can get a Ford peice for not a ton of money?

well if ur insurance is like mine for u to get a check, u need to get ur own appraisal done, and i had to get a check made out to a buddy of mine with a body shop, and he cashed it and gave it to me, but i dont know how ur insurance is, some dont want to do that anymore.