Well, I bested my time last nite!

Last nite, i ran for the 3rd time on the drag radials, and i felt MUCH better on my first pass. I ran [email protected] with a 2.01 60' time. I rolled thru the water, did a 5ish second 2nd gear burnout, and launched at 3500. I still cant get the 60' times down on these tires!! My best on these tires was that run, shouldn't i be at least 1.90 which would squeak me into the 13's? AHH this is killing me! My buddy also mentioned that one one of my burnouts, one of my tires would spin, then it would stop, then it would spin...is something wrong here? Like my trac-loc biting the dust?

• Sponsors (?)

thanks guys! yea everyone there tells me that im an awesome driver and whatnot for getting these times with my small amount of mods, so i guess im decent enough, but im pissed that im still only gettin 2.0 60' times...i guess ima have to get my rear looked at, and possibly have it rebuilt....hey, as long as their in there, they may as well install some gears:p

mootang, tire pressure was at 15 for the first 2 runs, and 12 for the last...i didnt really notice a difference...