Well it was my b-day (need hood pin advice)

DmnStr8

Apr 16, 2005
NH
On the 4th that is. Lol. Didn't get to do much. I was able to grab shifts all this week cause a friend at work rolled her ankle and will be out. Sadly all the cash will be going to my DD.

Anyway my fiance did get me something for the stang. An IOU for a set of hood pins. Seems she browsed the board sometimes when I was absent for gift ideas and saw the posts concerning unlatched hoods and such and got worried it would happen to me. (my hood is a bitch to close cause its a cheapo fiberglass hood and while it looks nice it fits like ****).

Anyway I was wondering what pins people like. My car is outside for the time being so I want soemthing that won't require constant polishing to keep the rust in check.

• Sponsors (?)

I got the Mr.Gasket chrome one on now,with my own alum. scuff plate.The actual pins are ok (do have some rust),the clip is ok,but the chrome scuff pad it comes with is crap along with the screws.

I got a pair of Moroso hood pins that are all aluminium and look nice,but the there smaller and the holes are already drilled in the hood....dang it.

edit:grammer :doh:

bluevenom867 said:
I got the Mr.Gasket chrome one on now,with my own alum. scuff plate.The actual pins are ok (do have some rust),the clip is ok,but the chrome scuff pad it coes with is crap along with the bolt.

I got a pair of Moroso hood pins that are all aluminium and look nice,but the there smaller and the holes are already drilled in the hood....dang it.

Smaller how?