Went to the Track.. Cars having problems.

sonicblue87lx

Jul 1, 2005
Just got back from the track no more then 10 minutes ago. I ran 3 times total. The first I went 13.8 with a real ****ty 2.2 60ft. Then the next time off the light the car just reved up and went no where and then just locked in at went.. and it did the same thing on the third one but it did it twice in a row..
Like say your staged. Light turns gree you give it gas well mine felt like it wasnt moving just making rpms and then it grabed out of no where. I think its my stall but i had the overdrive off on the car. And another this is on the way to the track we where all racing down the expressway and the car cut out at like 130(speedo is off from gear) but you could just feel the car and hear it just not wanting to go.. Well i did the same thign on the way back and i had no problem at all i was going past 150 and there was still more pulling.. I have a JMS Chip im thinking that its just giving some funky settings or something.. If i lost anyone on this sorry. Its just hard to explain what its doing

• Sponsors (?)