What a day... :( poor mustang

it wont be long before ryan wants a stang BAD!

usually every year i break something on my car and the car has to sit for months. even though i still own the car it drives me nuts, like something is missing. i couldnt imagine selling my car, i would seriously feel empty inside.

good luck with it all ryan

i already miss it. i will be getting another one. just not for some time :(

• Sponsors (?)

well it could be this bad (atleast mine was when I killed it)

here it was about 2 months before

stangz013.jpg
[/IMG]

now after you hit a well built trailer

mykilled7up.jpg
[/IMG]

hope this makes you feel better, the car was so warped, the top frame broke in half, and the decklid wouldnt open, and the upper and lower control arms were bent at the frame, and I couldnt get the rear out to sell it, but I sold the interior for a $1000 so, and the engine and other stuff, and the t5 for $600 so I made out pretty well. I lost my license because of this wreck and will get them back in 2 months, so be grateful, you could have lost everything, in about 5 seconds like I did!! Youlll get another stang (ive had 6) soon and itll be alright, now you know to get a 5 lug swap and bigger brakes!!!

na, the exploder has good brakes, you need an sct chip, my buddy has a sport with the h.o. 4.0 and we took down a stock 5.0, no joke dude....

Well its a five hp difference between the two motors...:shrug:

loved my 4.0 00 black and silver exploder...until it got stolen by a meth head..:( however that insurance money bought the five oh!!!:D

Damn ...thats a shame. I have been on for a few weeks but I was thinking about your vert as I was putting mine in primer over the weekend and I logged on an saw it got fecked. Surprised you went with a sport ute over another stang. But I can see the safety part of it that Im sure your parents would be happy about.

GL ...too bad that looked like a pretty new top on it too.

damn kid your mind changes like the new england weather .

i didnt change my mind. i made a deal with my dad. i buy a truck to drive daily and save up and i can buy buy any mustang i want 5.0 5 speed 4.6 and a 5 speed. or whatever...he even said go for a cobra. :D so thats the plan. save for a year and see what type of cash i have around this time next year maybe depends on alot and look for a 94+ cobra or a nice 5.0 mustang.

Damn ...thats a shame. I have been on for a few weeks but I was thinking about your vert as I was putting mine in primer over the weekend and I logged on an saw it got fecked. Surprised you went with a sport ute over another stang. But I can see the safety part of it that Im sure your parents would be happy about.

its just a 5.0 mustang isnt a practically daily driver. i love the things but i wont let my girl ride in it. even though she likes the thing i wouldn't, i didnt feel comfortable with her in the car. im just glad i didnt have her in the car when it happened i would of killed the bitch driving van if that was the case. With the explorer i wont have to worry as much and ill be back in an other stang....just not at this time. ive been thinking of buying an explorer for a while now as a daily driver. not a 2000 but a 95 or 96 for around 2,500 that why i wouldn't have to drive the stang so i could avoid something like this happening...whats really ironic about this is the night before a buddy of mine asked me what i would do if someone pulled out in front of me and totaled my car....and well i basically did the exact thing i said i would. just with alot more anger bottled up inside because i didnt want to lose it in front of the cop. when i was driving home from where i happened it hit me that this is the last time i will ever drive this mustang. :( that sucked. this is why i bought the explorer. it will be a great daily driver. ill keep it buy another stang and use the stang for a summer / weekend car.

we put it on 6 months ago :notnice: