What cameras do y'all use?

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
A few weeks ago my digital camera took a ****. Worked fine one night 5 days later damn thing wouldn't turn on. I got to looking at DSLR's. We know how I am gotta step up when I replace something lol. I've got my mind set on a Canon T1i. Just wondering what everybody else uses. Post pics taken with whatever you use too if ya want. If anybody has a T1i post pics for sure. I would have it already but Best Buy and Walmart both denied me for a credit card. I still have no idea why neither does my bank. Anyway heres a link to the one I will be getting soon I hope
Canon EOS Digital Rebel T1i

• Sponsors (?)

I use my cell phone. I don't have a picture on hand though. I have the Samsung M8800 Pixon. Works for me. As for your credit card problem, I run a few credit card sites and it seems for people with excellent credit it's really hard to get a card even.

I am using a pansonic dmc-fz28. have been very impressed with the quality of pics. It is not a dslr tho. But it does have 18x zoom 10.1 mp, and can take full hd video and zoom while filming. Was looking into dslr's and got this in stead just for ease of use and lower price. Can do hdr photos also, I am just too cheap to buy the software!

I use my trusty Konica Minolta Dimage z5 SLR. Not so new (4yrs old) and is only 5 Megapixels. But the lens is nice. 35-420mm I take all my pics and videos with it.

Amazon.com: Konica Minolta Dimage Z5 5MP Digital Camera with 12x Anti-Shake Zoom: Camera & Photo

Thats one weird ass shaped camera

Canon Rebel XSi DSLR w/ kit lens or Canon 50mm 1.8 lens.

I was hoping you would post. Your pics is one of the reasons I wanted a Rebel. Could you post some please? I know it be the same but I'll be able to see how sweet the Canon's quality is.

Hows the now car deal going?

I just bought a Nikon D90 about a month ago. BADASS camera. It's 12.3megapixles and has HD video. It's worked really well for me. In about every lighting. I've used it for night shots and got REALLY REALLY good results. Although, the kit (body and lens) is like 1200+, and thats just the basic kit. It's really worth it... but you get what you pay for.

I just bought a Nikon D90 about a month ago. BADASS camera. It's 12.3megapixles and has HD video. It's worked really well for me. In about every lighting. I've used it for night shots and got REALLY REALLY good results. Although, the kit (body and lens) is like 1200+, and thats just the basic kit. It's really worth it... but you get what you pay for.

Thats a nice camera! My wife uses the d100 and the d200 for model shoots.
Shes saving up for the d2x. I think its about 4 grand for the body, no lenses. When i get my car up and running were going to do some nice pics.

The T1i is pretty decent. Look into the 50mm F1.8 lens since it's one of those things that is super cheap AND good. It's the ONLY lens you can go cheap on with good results. The next lens worth buying is $450. You can be like me and buy a bunch of cheap Tamron lenses, but expect to have to stop them down and flex photoshop to get a decent picture. I wish I had just bought a single good lens. The 50mm F1.8 is still one anyone should buy.

Just ordered a 50 from b&h. Can't wait to play with it
naughty.gif
lol