What Color Of A Cobra Ii Looks Better} {poll!!!!!!

What Color of a cobra II looks better POLL

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Ricky D said:
HaveII ,you would like my friends II,it`s pt cruiser gold,personally I think it is sharp looking :nice:

You are right, That is awesome! Would love to see that in person. It's just paint, does not matter what cars a color has been used on in my opinion. The results are different on each application. What size wheels is he running? Looks like a 5 lug conversion. Is it as nice under the hood? Do you have more pictures?

Yes I do but they are pretty big...the car is very clean,the wheels are 17 inch with grenade disc in front and axles in the back from aerostar :shrug: I can ask him...He`s fitted rear discs on it with different parts...from diffrent makes,he`s good at figuring ways to do things...

CobraIIw, I `m happy that you noticed,I fabricated that shifter for him,it is a Hurst shifter that I filled the threads with aluminium and tapped new threads on it`s side to use it as a pistol grip. then I machined the other end to fit a button from a moroso anti roll kit that he will use either for his line lock or nitrous :D
That handle sits on a t-5 oem shifter,metric threads :mad: after it was all done,the dam thing would`nt screw on it :bang: The rest is history :canflag:

My 77 was a late 77 that came with 78 tri-color stripes. Black with yellow/orange/red. It is solid black for now. I want to photoshop a picture to see what the tri-color blues from the white Cobras would look like on a black car. I drew one in colored pencil years ago that looked really good.

78CobraII said:
How about black with green '78 decals? :D

I'd have to change out the red interior though... :puke:

78CobraII

I thought about tri color green as well, but figured the blue would be more subtle. I can do either because I have black interior. :D

Ricky D,the reason I asked about the shifter,I did almost exactly the same thing to my 72 Barracuda!That was 10 years ago!The plastic slapstick handle shattered in my hand on a hard downshift(you all know why)and I couldn't find a replacement at the time.I always wanted a pistol grip type shifter,so I did the Hurst handle mod. :nice:

Ricky D said:
How about bright tangerine with white stripes... :D

Ricky,
I have been searching for the best color for my new project and I knew exactly when I saw your "bright tangerine with white stripes" that I had found what I was looking for!

That is a beautiful combination that does not work for every car but is works very well for your setup!

Great job and I hope to have pictures by the end of 04!!!

Thanks,
Chad

BTW, this is my first post but not my last!

Grey and black

Now, before you all start saying that is the Gone In Sixtey Seconds Colors I had already picked them before the movie came out, but here is what it looks like on my II.

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/josmen/car22.jpg">My Grey and black II</href>