What Color?!

86GT-Top

Founding Member
Aug 26, 2002
Bergen County, NJ
I'm so stuck on what color I want...thats the only step left that i have before i order one. The Grabber Orange keeps jumping out at me, but so does the Alloy...if anyone has pictures of those 2, lets see them, I need a little help wiht this decision.

• Sponsors (?)

I like the Grabber Orange a lot, but to me it washes out in bright, direct sunlight. During the twilight hours though, it really looks awesome. That is a totally personal opinion though. Just make sure you see 1 in both light conditions. The nice thing is that it's a new for '07 color and you won't see too many other Stangs out there with the same color.

they are both very nice colors...i wish i would have waited for the 07's for the alloy...i love my tungsten but the chrome pops more with the alloy...the grabber orange is very nice too and very rare i have only seen one and it was on a lot...just go to the picture posts and look at mwilkes orange gt...the orange and black is wicked

Very nice car Tom281!!!!!! Is it just me or does your avatar make it look very similar to the original car???? Vista is of course my first choice as well...
GTAstripes4-1.jpg

Attachments

• GTAstripes4-1.jpg
    GTAstripes4-1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 30