what do you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

the lugs aren't that bad. they give the rims a distinct look. go with what your gut tells you nighthawk. don't listen to all the haters, but yea listen to them when they tell you to take that horse off if you can. it looks 100x better w/o the horse

Ugly :\

Lugs make em look cheap. Ricers buy wheels with 1000 holes in em cuz there is no major aftermarket following for each car making a variety of styles of wheels for each lug pattern.

Us Mustangers have the luxury of custom made wheels without 1 size fits all lug holes.

Ugly :\

Lugs make em look cheap. Ricers buy wheels with 1000 holes in em cuz there is no major aftermarket following for each car making a variety of styles of wheels for each lug pattern.

Us Mustangers have the luxury of custom made wheels without 1 size fits all lug holes.

oh i know..but i found them online and i was like dayum, why not give it a shot

the lugs aren't that bad. they give the rims a distinct look. go with what your gut tells you nighthawk. don't listen to all the haters, but yea listen to them when they tell you to take that horse off if you can. it looks 100x better w/o the horse

i was also gunnna metion that, but if you like it stick with it same with the horse, and the rims, if you like it do it.:SNSign: