What is the best Spring/Strut combo when wanting to get LT's as well???

aggiedj02

May 9, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
just as the thread implies I want to lower the car and improve the handling and suspension... I have been looking at spring and strut combos but I don't know how low to go b/c I will be adding LT's to the car within the next 6 months and don't wish to scrape over eveything I go over.

I want a nice raked look too... nothing flat like some imports. Also, I will adding wider rims and tires in back with some 18s too. (I just got a full-time job and am starting buy all the parts and pieces to do everything all at once... starting with suspension... got to get the hp to the ground)

Any ideas or information would help a lot.

• Sponsors (?)

i've heard too many people having problems with their Sportlines and my friends as well.. maybe you're the few that lucked out...

if i were you Aggied, i'd recommend a regular full bullit suspension setup if you're not looking for anything too far beyond.

KaPPaBaLL said:
i've heard too many people having problems with their Sportlines and my friends as well.. maybe you're the few that lucked out...

if i were you Aggied, i'd recommend a regular full bullit suspension setup if you're not looking for anything too far beyond.

thx... I'll look into it. I don't wanna looked slammed like some cars. But damn I can fit my whole hand in the wheel gap right now!!! It's pathetic.

Thx for the info guys and if anymore ppl have any replies (unlie the other 36 ppl who viewed this) please inform me. Always like to learn :)