What RWHP Should I Have on Spray?

• Sponsors (?)

Remember in that article their car started out with 274 RWHP and 316 TQ...Im pretty sure they had more mods than you and power to begin with...plus they were only on a 100 shot so results will vary...if I had to guess I would say you would be close to their numbers considering you are gonna use a 150 shot.

i dont have my dyno sheet but on a compucar 125wet shot i made 394rwhp/476rwtq, of course my numbers are higher than yours would be because of the pi heads...however a friend of mine who had run the same kit but with a 150 shot only made 398hp/512tq due to the fact that he had to pull a lot of timing to keep it from detonating, whereas i ran stock timing and was well within safe a/f...

mustangman9812 said:
this thurs or next?

How about you guys dont go to shadyside next week (if it is next week) and go to the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, TN!!!!!!

We're planning on going this Thursday. I've got some stuff to do around that area anyways so I figured I'd just make it a track day as well :D

-J

With a 150 shot a dyno would be a good idea. You really need to know what your a/f is. I dont think its a gauranteed kaboom but it is a big risk without knowing your a/f. At that size shot little things like fluctuations in bottle pressure could get you into trouble. Plus you will know for sure what your putting down.

blackink00 said:
150shot = kaboom i would only do a 100 at the most

just dont hit it at no low rpm's i found out first hand when i put a 150 on mine and hit it at a low rpm and blew my intake up

just like everyone said keep an eye on the air fuel.. with a 100 shot on mine my airfuel went up to like 18...it still runs today,so i got lucky