What speed do you guys stop racing at?

zwooky

Oct 27, 2004
Tampa, Fl.
It's fun to mess with little rice burners but they get pissed when I slow down and let them go by at around 80. I figure I proved my point by then and I don't wanna be crazy driving 100+.
It's also funny to hear them using (wasting) nitrous to no avail!

• Sponsors (?)

tylers65 said:
Don't let this become the typical street racing argument thread...

Everyone has been warned.

Can we not talk about street racing now? Or is it just those threads where people say that "my stock neon killed a 04 Z06 vette"? Just wondering cuz I like a good kill story every now and then LOL. :nice: Ok now before you answer, I will say that I usually try and shut it down by the speed limit or 5-10MPH after...HOWEVER given the right situation I have been known to take it to 125MPH. :D

hp2k5 said:
Street racing is just too dangerous not to mention the 2005 Mustang black box will rat you out if you wreck...

I had forgotten about the onslaught of the government interfering with my driving.

Does anyone know if that thig can be removed or programmed out of use or something.

That seems to suck, when do we start getting tickets with no cops around???

Depending on the opposition... 150 MPH or so. In this...

0013.jpg

Attachments

• 0013.jpg
    0013.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 117
zwooky said:
It's fun to mess with little rice burners but they get pissed when I slow down and let them go by at around 80. I figure I proved my point by then and I don't wanna be crazy driving 100+.
It's also funny to hear them using (wasting) nitrous to no avail!

You hear them using nitrous :confused:
If youre doing something illegal at least be smart about it. Dont go 120+ in a 40 zone. For me personally it depends on the situation. I am willing to take it up a lot higher on an empty strech of highway than a 2 lane road with frequent lights around town.